1. What is your favourite movie based on a comic book?
Hmm, probably The Dark Knight or Watchmen. I tend to like them all fairly indiscriminately; I’m a bad fangirl.
2. What comic book superhero’s powers would you like to have, and why?
I’d have to say those of Meggan from Excalibur because she’s an empath, and this allows her to heal and talk to animals, as well as any person who needs help.
3. Who do you think is the best dressed comic book villain?
Assuming I can also use manga, and not just American comics, I’d say Sebastian from Black Butler. Otherwise, I’d have to go with Dracula or the Penguin… or Poison Ivy, though I guess she’s more UN-dressed. Though there’s something about Winter Soldier’s gear I find spiffy.
4. Who do you think is the best comic hero’s sidekick?
Arthur of course! (The Tick)
5. Which comic superhero would you most like to see destroyed by their archnemesis?
Hrm. I’m not a huge fan of Emma Frost; I liked her more when she was the White Queen and wore a more aesthetically pleasing tramp outfit, instead of her current UGLY tramp outfit.
But even more, I’d love to see Dr. Doom take out that Arrogant Guy with the stretchy powers… Doom 4ever!